In Segment, you will be connecting your backend data source(s) as a Source to Sprig as a Destination. This will allow events and attributes to be passed back to Sprig for the purpose of filtering studies.
To do this, follow these steps:
- In Segment, click Connections, then click Destinations.
- Search for “Sprig” and select the Sprig destination.
- Click Configure Sprig.
- Select your data source (e.g. a backend data source).
- Enter an identifiable destination name and ensure Classic is selected.
- Copy your Environment ID from your Sprig Dashboard and paste it into the Environment ID field.
- Turn on Enable Destination and save your changes.
That’s it! Your backend data sources will now beginning forwarding data into Sprig.