Sprig for Enterprise
Empower your entire company with real-time user insights that integrate with your enterprise systems and strategies.
Sprig powers world-class experiences for the leading digital products
How Sprig helps product and research teams move faster, while staying compliant and connected
Empower every team member to make insight-driven decisions
Robust team-management controls to ensure everyone has access to what they need
- Create separate team accounts.
- Set specific member permissions and SSO.
- Share approved research templates for teams to use.
Create seamless experiences with fully customizable design settings and global language support
- Use custom CSS to brand your research questions.
- Choose exactly where your surveys appear in-product.
- Automatically translate text-based surveys to 80+ languages.
Run sophisticated experiments that deliver insights in real-time
- Integrate questions directly into A/B tests or beta rollouts for in-the-moment results.
- Continuously run studies to set benchmarks and be alerted of any major changes.
- Results are automatically analyzed and can be sent back to your data warehouse or other internal tools.
Reduce requests to your data science team with advanced self-serve targeting
- Connect your data warehouse with Sprig to maintain consistency with company-level data.
- Create complex audience-targeting logic in minutes.
- Launch research studies directly within your product, with minimal engineering resources.
Sprig's advanced security posture will keep your data safe
- Trust that your data is secure with SOC2 certification.
- Maintain perfect GDPR and CCPA compliance.
- Ensure data confidentiality with two-factor authentication and SSO.
Cut your product research process down by (almost) 4 weeks
With Sprig, your Product team gets constant, in-the-moment insights while your Research team gets more time to focus on larger impact studies.
Current user research process:
User Research with Sprig:
Total time = 4+ weeks
Total time = 3 hours
Sprig’s console and tag integration makes it a snap to start up a new study on the fly — with no dev team capacity required.
Principal Software Engineer at Salesforce