Sprig for Enterprise
Empower your entire company with real-time user insights that integrate with your enterprise systems and strategies.
Sprig powers the user research programs at the world’s largest companies
Sprig helps product and research teams move faster, while staying compliant and connected
Empower product, marketing, and customer success with user insights for faster decision-making, with expertise and oversight from research and insights teams.
Robust team management controls to ensure everyone has access to what they need
- Create separate team accounts.
- Set specific member permissions and SSO.
- Share approved research templates for teams to use.
Create native experiences with fully customizable design settings and global language support
- Use custom CSS to brand your research questions.
- Choose exactly where your microsurveys appear in-product.
- Automatically translate text-based surveys to 80+ languages.
A reliable data infrastructure built to support enterprise research goals
Run sophisticated experiments that deliver insights in real-time
- Integrate questions directly into A/B test or beta rollouts for in-the-moment results.
- Continuously run studies to set benchmarks and be alerted of any major changes.
- Results are automatically analyzed and can be sent back to your data warehouse or other internal tools.
Reduce requests to your data science team with advanced self-serve targeting
- Launch research studies directly within your product with minimal engineering resources.
- Create complex audience targeting logic in minutes.
- Connect your data warehouse with Sprig to maintain consistency with company-level data.
Sprig's advanced security posture will keep your data safe
- Trust that your data is secure with SOC2 certification.
- Maintain perfect GDPR and CCPA compliance.
- Ensure data confidentiality with two-factor authentication and SSO.
Cut your product research process down by (almost) 4 weeks
With Sprig, your Product team gets constant, in-the-moment insights while your Research team gets more time to focus on larger impact studies.
Current research process:
Research with Sprig:
Total time = 4+ weeks
Total time = 3 hours
Sprig is truly magical! My researcher and I had a question, and we were able to put together a Sprig and get insights within a day.
Product Manager at Opendoor